which filter/eq do you prefer for internal mixing? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

A lot of different stuff honestly. I find myself messing with commercial trance mostly, but I really enjoy Prog house, electro/fidget (still delving into the genre: i'm a noob), Liquid Dnb, and a little bit of hardstyle. Oh, and I'm starting to get into dubstep, after going out to a couple of bars and listening to some local dj's totally rock the place.

also been trying to get into psytrance, as I've gone out to a couple of woods parties with some guys who spin it, and it's always been loads of fun.
    Last edited by sine143; 11-20-2009 at 04:26 AM.

Sweet. its really good to get a few genre under your belt. we're pretty new to tech house but thats what our gig was the other night, so have another arrow in our quivver now so to speak. we r mainly prog trance and psy but a lot of our mates do dnb so get a bit of practise with that also.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I use the Xone EQ and the Ladder filter. I like the little resonance that gets put in the tracks when I use the filter. Really handy for energy lifts during breakdowns. Sometimes you can feel the tension building in.

The Xone EQ is great because that extra control over the mids just makes carving sections of songs out for mixes amazing. Helps things flow so much smoother.

And yeah, rock out with lots of genres. Repetition can get boring after a while.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Mentor

I use the xone eq and filter, dont like the color on the filter all the time, if I need color I use the Filter FX.
    Silly DJ loops are for kids!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12