Subscribing to Music Tech magazine!?

Default Subscribing to Music Tech magazine!?

Hey,

I follow Music Tech on Twitter, and they posted a deal that if you subscribe for their magazine, you get a Novation Launchpad Mini MK2.

It's for 12 months, i presume. It's £53, you get 12 issues. I'm thinking, Is it worth going for it? The launchpad is about £60-70 itself, so paying £53 for 12 issues of the mag and getting the pad with it, seems good...

Only thing is, I dont read (magazines) often, if ever... and most of the stuff in the mag, you can read online somewhere, im sure.. I have a feeling im just being a consumer whore.. just wrapped in because of the launchpad deal

Can anyone recommend the mag? anyone read it? They do post some great stuff online and Twitter, etc. So any help with this? I can't make my mind up

https://anthem.subscribeonline.co.uk...-tech-magazine
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

Based on your signature full of gear, I'd say you're really stretching to acquire a new toy to play with lol. Would you have any use for the Launchpad?

Do they deliver to USA? lol. This is a great deal, but if youre not gonna enjoy the magazine, dont take away from those getting the bonus for reading a magazine they really enjoy.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Based on your signature full of gear, I'd say you're really stretching to acquire a new toy to play with lol. Would you have any use for the Launchpad?
    I hear that... I wouldn't mind reading the mag and learning new things, and getting the Launchpad would maybe finally get my arse in gear with using Ableton properly and starting to really get to know it...
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Do they deliver to USA? lol. This is a great deal, but if youre not gonna enjoy the magazine, dont take away from those getting the bonus for reading a magazine they really enjoy.
    Im sure they do deliver to U.S., but, im not sure. I wont be taking anything away, I'm sure they've got well enough launchpads for whoever want to subscribe