Live set on my site at 6PM PDT if interested :-D

Default Live set on my site at 6PM PDT if interested :-D

SUP?! Playin a live set with some new tunes at 6PM in Oregon! Streaming off my site. More details here!;

FaceBook FanPage

My Website

Hope to see some fellow DJTT members in the chatroom! :-D PEACE
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

Not happening. Hoorayrelationship issues... I'll try to get back on. Sry if anyone was even going to attend
    Last edited by DJMutagen; 05-17-2010 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Not as nasty ;-)
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)

what!!! Man I was waiting to hear ur mix! 23 min til 6pm
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Yeah I was actually going to tune in as well

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I logged on to. Clicked on the listen link and got music. I thought it was live, guess not!! lol. I'm listening to Panda's mix now.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Yeah... Boyfriend duties. BUT IT'S OKAY and everything's fine! :-) How about TOMORROW same time!?

OKAY! Back up and running... Event and stuff back up. Hope to see my DJTT buddies! (It's not falling through this time!)

Facebook Fanpage

My Website

There is an embedded flash player under 'CHAT AND LISTEN' along with player links and obviously, the chatroom! :-D PEACE!

And yet again... twenty fuck four hours later... we are fighting again... And yet again... I am in the most discouraged state of mind EVER... And yet again, I have to let people down... This is why I never plan shit because it always gets FUCKED UP and falls through. I have no idea what to do... Sorry guys... Again... Great way to build rep, huh? FUCK