Carl Cox dropping my track at Tomorrowland - short HQ vid
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Carl Cox dropping my track at Tomorrowland - short HQ vid

Carl has played a few of my tracks this year at space ibiza but when i found out he played jack ya body at tomorrowland.. well, thats a DJ's dream come true... check the vid below

this track is coming out on my own label Exploding Chicken in 2016, so its still a promo, but for a short while Im giving it away for free to dj tech tool djs... check out www.underlord.uk for deets... enjoy

Carl Cox - "Big, big sounds & fresh talent. I can guarantee you would of danced to an Underlord track before the end of summer”
    Supported by Carl Cox, Laurent Garnier, Claude von Stroke, Eats Everything
    Mixmag Hot 6
    http://www.underlord.uk

Congrats man! Breathing life into a chicago classic, and it sounded great. That pulsing bass line is money, man.

Tech Wizard

Nice, love that vox sample

Traxus Interactive Webiste (Lemur template download here)
    Traxus Interactive on Facebook (Most up to date news here)

cheers dude. the original is way better than mine. a timeless classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Traxus View Post
    Nice, love that vox sample

Carl Cox - "Big, big sounds & fresh talent. I can guarantee you would of danced to an Underlord track before the end of summer”
    Mixmag Hot 6

thanks dude. .... i wish, even thou carl has played it and it was the highlight of 2015 for me. i made zero money from it and zero bookings from it. man, without bragging i was even featured in mixmag in oct as 'Hot 6 break thou artist'.. again makes zip difference to anyone. anyway im off to cry in the corner now

Quote Originally Posted by doghaussucks View Post
    Congrats man! Breathing life into a chicago classic, and it sounded great. That pulsing bass line is money, man.
    Mixmag Hot 6

Oh man talk about needing your boner pants. Sucks you didnt see anything in the form of bookings though. Do you have a manager? That seems like something they would actively point out to get you booked at more parties.
    Setup - DJM-900Nexus, Kontrol F1, Kontrol x1 MK2, Lenovo Yoga 11s i7 8gig ram, 256 SSD.

only come across useless managers, ones that wanna steal your contacts cos they dont have any.. i call them prawns. bottom feeders (bottom of the ocean, not...) anyway. i need 900,000 fake facebook likes before i get booked
    read the link and you will see why
    www.decodedmagazine.com/future-leader-underlord/
    Mixmag Hot 6

Quote Originally Posted by what44 View Post
    only come across useless managers, ones that wanna steal your contacts cos they dont have any.. i call them prawns. bottom feeders (bottom of the ocean, not...) anyway. i need 900,000 fake facebook likes before i get booked
    read the link and you will see why
    www.decodedmagazine.com/future-leader-underlord/
    "I like to produce exciting tracks, not stuff that makes my cat sleepy." Lmao that is gold
    Setup - DJM-900Nexus, Kontrol F1, Kontrol x1 MK2, Lenovo Yoga 11s i7 8gig ram, 256 SSD.

Great track and really enjoyed the Decoded interview too
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

i forgot i said that!

Quote Originally Posted by wunderman4 View Post
    "I like to produce exciting tracks, not stuff that makes my cat sleepy." Lmao that is gold
    Mixmag Hot 6

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast