Re-assign a Cue Point (number?)

Default Re-assign a Cue Point (number?)

In Eans tutorial:

http://djtechtools.com/2013/06/03/re...eal-cuepoints/

he tells us that:

Quote Originally Posted by Ean
    HOT KEYS: PERFORM BETTER

It’s important to understand one confusing part of Traktor: you can store up to 32 cue points in the cue list of any song. These can be the standard light blue cue markers or the special flags we talked about above. Any of those 32 cue points can be mapped to the 8 hot keys which allow you to jump to them in real time using controllers or your computer keyboard. Traktor will automatically assign a cue point to the next open hot cue but they can be re-mapped so a cue point lives in the list, but not on a hot cue.
    Now - I like the sound sof this. I've tried in teh past to allocate mix-in/mix-outflags to cue points that are NOT in the 8 hot cues, but got frustrated and gave up.

Has anyone had more luck than me doing this? For instance, I'd LOVE to store a mix-out point as cue point ref. 17, but I can't figure it out???
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

• You can only map or remap a cue point to the 8 numbered hot cues. BUT if you 'store a floating cue point + assign it to the next hot cue' (<-- meaning the specific command) and you have used up all 8, it will get stored as non-numbered cue point. ALSO if you remap an existing hot cue to another existing hot cue, the one whose number is taken will simply lose it's number and becoome an un-numbered cue point (for example remap hot cue #8 to #1 then the former #1 will have NO number).
    • If another instance of traktor imports the data associated with that file though, traktor will autoassign numbers to cue points lacking a number if any of the 8 numbered hot cues are free.
    • For your the specific needs: Place a Hotcue (#2 for instance), change it's type if needed (i use 'fade-in' so it looks different), place another hotcue (any hot cue number) for example at the first drop or another cool place and remap it's number to #2, removing the assignment from the first cue point. I usually map a button for the second part, so that it will do the remapping part as well as the change of type inverted (releasing the button)
    Last edited by Sulherokhh; 12-09-2015 at 08:45 AM.

THey should just give us 16 cue points.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6