Problem with the quality on my Soundcloud, help!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default Problem with the quality on my Soundcloud, help!

    Hey!

    I'm having some problems with the quality on my tracks on my soundcloud account. It is really annoying and I don't know what to do about it? Is anybody else having a problem with this?

  2. #2

    Default

    On a Soundcloud related note, I'm unable to scan/fast forward/needle drop/whatever through tracks on Soundcloud now.

    Is anyone else having an issue with this?

  3. #3
    Tech Mentor Chael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    283

    Default

    no issues on quality and skipping through tracks on my end

  4. #4
    Tech Guru Kwal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chael View Post
    no issues on quality and skipping through tracks on my end
    Same.

  5. #5

    Default

    Damn, I can't figure this out. FFWD works in Firefox, but not Chrome.

  6. #6
    Tech Guru the_bastet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    2,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitchwerks View Post
    On a Soundcloud related note, I'm unable to scan/fast forward/needle drop/whatever through tracks on Soundcloud now.

    Is anyone else having an issue with this?
    I cant skip through tunes on soundcloud anymore either.

    I have noticed a crazy issue with soundcloud a couple months ago with playback quality. It feels like the tunes are slamming into a compressor. The downloaded files aren't affected tho.

    Win7 Enterprise and Win8.1 Pro
    -- Chrome
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

  7. #7
    Tech Guru Kwal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitchwerks View Post
    Damn, I can't figure this out. FFWD works in Firefox, but not Chrome.
    if you click the track to go into its actual link rather than play it for example off of your stream, does it let you do it then?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    I cant skip through tunes on soundcloud anymore either.
    At least I'm not the only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    if you click the track to go into its actual link rather than play it for example off of your stream, does it let you do it then?
    No, it doesn't.

  9. #9
    Tech Guru Kwal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glitchwerks View Post
    at least i'm not the only one.



    No, it doesn't.
    r.i.p

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    I cant skip through tunes on soundcloud anymore either.

    I have noticed a crazy issue with soundcloud a couple months ago with playback quality. It feels like the tunes are slamming into a compressor. The downloaded files aren't affected tho.

    Win7 Enterprise and Win8.1 Pro
    -- Chrome

    Yes, the playback quality on my soundcloud sucks, but when you download the file it sounds way better! It's so annoying and I can't do anything about it..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •