External mixing in deckadance 2

Default External mixing in deckadance 2

so i am looking at the behringer nox 404 and i saw that it has a built-in sound card but I'm not sure if i can run it as an external mixer

You can't. It has a build in sound interface but only 2ch.
    That means you can use it to record your mix or play 1 stereo (2ch) deck from dj software. If you want a mixer that can mix 2 decks from dj software via it's built in audio interface your choices are: American Audio 10 MXR, DJ-Tech X10, NI Z2, Denon X600, Xone 23c, Rane 57SL (+ all of other Rane mixers).

Each of these mixers will work with Virtual DJ & Deckadance 2 (even with timecode).
    Each of these mixers will work with Traktor Pro (but only Z2 will work with timecode and Traktor Scratch Pro - you get the licence with it).
    Only Rane 57SL will work with SSL (including timecode control - mixer unlocks the software on the laptop when connected).
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

would the dj tech ddm 2000 work as an external mixer for deckadance as well?

Quote Originally Posted by grim dimlight View Post
    would the dj tech ddm 2000 work as an external mixer for deckadance as well?
    Same as behringer nox 404 - only one deck/stereo channel. If you don't have the money for a proper mixer, buy a controller (I hear Behringer CMD 4A works good with deckadance)
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2