WIN 8.1 USB 3 (2.0) HUb Issue

Default WIN 8.1 USB 3 (2.0) HUb Issue

Is there a limit on how many USB thread endpoints you can have per port in Win 8.1?

I purchased one powered 7 port usb hub, returned it, and purchased a different brand. Both had the same result. I was not able to connect more than 4 devices at a time without windows throwing an error that it does not recognize the 5th, 6th, and 7th devices. I though it was maybe that the PL1's have too many enpoints, so I tried thumb drives (which only have two endpoints each) with the same error.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

It's really going to depend on your computer hardware to be honest, I have issues with 7 port hub as well, the controllers and traktor do all sorts of odd things when I connect via hub (including playing tracks super fast, although the pitch is set at +/-0.. and not recognising hardware)
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

I found out there was a limit set in my bios. Even after changing the max, traktor still cant handle it. It confuses the midi messages. This was strictly a traktor issue tho. I was curious so I popped open FLStudio and no issues whatsoever.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Interesting, my Traktor was doing some weird shit. Good to know!
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.