Mad Zach Soundpack tutorial

Default Mad Zach Soundpack tutorial

I'm using Ableton 9.5 .. I am trying to use the kick drum tutorial and can't figure out how to get the sound right in sampler or simpler. Seems like you're using an earlier version (ver 8 ?) I have recorded the bottled sound,but can't quite get the pinging effect.... the controls in Simpler/sampler seems different from your demo.

TIA
    Aban

Bump

Tech Convert

Keep having a go. Remember there is no wrong way to create your own sounds. Try making recordings of different sounds and change pitch add envelopes. Use layers, its a create way to get really unique sounds.

I was having this very issue you cannot find find the envelope glider button? It's the one that says AMOUNT. That gives you the ping sound. Took me a day to figure that out LOL. If you need info I can help, the new version you have is what I have and the stuff is in different spots than on the video. Hope that helps.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Click on the "Controls" tab in Sampler, then on "Pitch". You'll find an Amount field near the top that replaced the old ENV one.