Is there a way to use the akai and vestax at the same time so the sound will go out
    Tech Student

Default Is there a way to use the akai and vestax at the same time so the sound will go out

I have a little Vestax Typhoon and just got a akai mpk mini 2, I tried hooking it up to FL 11 but the akai doesn't even play . I have the Vestax as the output but even when I put the akai as the out put it wont play. unless i disconnect the vestax and have the akai being the only one plugged in. Even then it comes out the t.v. speakers not the sound system. There is a two sided red and white wire and i have one side in the sound system and the other end in the vestax and thats how i usually listen to everything. the vestax being the main controller pretty much, and when i unplug it and plug the akai in it uses the t.v. speakers. Is there a way to use the akai and vestax at the same time so the sound will go out through the sound system ? I have a akai MPD26 coming in and was also wondering if i'd be able to hook all three up or atleast just the mpk and the mpd26.
    Thank you for any help

The Akai is an INPUT device - not output.

Ypu should have the Vestax set as your output device, and teh Akai as an input device.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj