Help with Uploading Pictures

Default Help with Uploading Pictures

Hi Guys,

Not been here for a long time and trying to upload some photos of my current setup.

There are three pictures, all around 30k in size and .jpg format, but for some reason the uploader won't have them. I've tried four or five times.

I've searched the forum, but can only find one thread and the user managed to sort it themselves but didn't say how they had done it!

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

Tech Wizard

I just put it up on imgur and use the add image tool with do not save fetch/save local copy checked. iirc the image uploader seems a bit bugged right now.

Hadn't thought of that... I will give it a whirl!
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

it worked for me for once wow

The youtu.be links don't work either
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJAdeSands View Post
    The youtu.be links don't work either
    They work for me if you click the video and enter the full youtu.be link or use [video]link[/video ] without the space at the end.

I havent been able to upload photos for a while now. I always get an error sayin invalid image type no matter what it is.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

You'll need to use an external service for now. We'll be moving away from vbulletin in the near future for a more optimised platform that isn't a PITA to manage.