Hi guys,

First time poster here, and avid long term dnb junkie...I've gained a lot of information and knowledge over the years from the forums, so I'm hoping you all may be able to assist, as I'm stuck for ideas with my current/new*ish setup.

Previously I've run 2 x cdj1000 mk3 and 2 x 1200's all running via traktor timecode. I typically only mix on 2ch's, however like to throw in a 3rd every now and then, and also practice by 3 deck mixing to keep the energy flowing.

Previously, with all channels running via timecode, video the Audio 8, i was able to run 4 decks simultaneously (not that I ever did), but was good to have the ease of flexibility to jump from one medium to the other...

I have recently upgraded to the CDJ900 nexus, and have foregone the timecode cd's and run via Advanced HID, which is where my predicament lies....

If i want to switch between cdj and timecode vinyl, i an now unable to do this on the fly as I can get the aggregation right ob my soundcards, to merge both the 900's and audio 8, so theoretically 3 soundcards are acting as 1 aggregated device, with multiple input/output assignments......

Currently the CDJ's work fine, but i cant get the audio 8 assignments correct.. My issue may be with changing the mapping in the OSX midi setup, which i am not doing correctly...

I've attached a few screen shots with the current config/mapping..
I've attempted both output as: A 5,6 B 7,8 and A 1,2 B 3,4 without success.

Note: if i switch to the audio 8 in isolation, and mapped as: A 1/2 and B 3/4 for both in/out, both channels work (without CDJ integration, due to no aggregation).

thanks heaps guys!! Look forward to any suggestions or support

Hopefully this makes sense..