I hate the new soundcloud. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

All I can say is: Co-founder of Soundcloud:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DbxR0xOEHI

He can't be that bad of a guy

ok i shall make this simple just create muiltiple account in soundcloud if if u have different emails. that is what im doing right now if anybody still wants to use it freely. its that simple

ok i shall make this simple just create muiltiple account in soundcloud if u have different emails accounts. that is what im doing right now if anybody still wants to use it freely. its that simple

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux#13 View Post
    ok i shall make this simple just create muiltiple account in soundcloud if u have different emails accounts. that is what im doing right now if anybody still wants to use it freely. its that simple
    They haven't think about that but if so many people do it they will put some restriction for this very soon. Is quite obvious.
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Someone close this thread all this whining is making me yawn.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yes people had already said what I said but you were still whining about being strong-armed into using the service and the simple fact is you're not. You have a choice, end of. Is it inconcievable that you would be annoyed by the changes? No, of course not, I just don't see what good complaining about it does now it has changed. As someone pointed out already, they obviously weren't making enough money with premium account holders before the change so they more than likely had to make this choice in the knowledge that they were going to alienate and lose a chunk of their customer base. And with that said it's fairly unlikely it'll revert back so forgive me for thinking complaining is a completely pointless exercise.

In relation to me questioning the commitment to your career (if this is your career that is), you were whining about changing a couple of links on some forums or websites like it was some big ordeal and inconvenience. Maybe it was your wording or whatever but it came across like you viewed this like it was some major upheaval when in reality it's not. You should be updating your business regularly anyway. And yes, people may have said what I said already but you were still crying over the fact that your arm was being twisted into change.

Oh and you commenting on someone's apparent air of superiority is laughable

relaxe it's the weekend. lol give it a rest already.

Tech Guru

guess there is a new alternative:
    http://bangthedj.blogspot.com/2009/1...-dj-mixes.html
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    Most people I know are switching to mixcloud:

http://www.mixcloud.com/

Last time I checked mixcloud there was a file size limit of 100 mg and no downloads, have this changed?
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

Quote Originally Posted by pepehouse View Post
    Last time I checked mixcloud there was a file size limit of 100 mg and no downloads, have this changed?
    no changes... the 100mo limit still there (whilst in beta) and no downloads...
    Last edited by minimalmintek; 12-04-2009 at 07:37 PM.
    mintek on mixcloud | http://www.mixcloud.com/mintek/
    xone:92 | 2 x Kontrol X1 | 2 x cdj1000 mkII | pdx-2300 mkII pro | rp-dj 1200 | audio 8 dj | tsp 2.0.1 | live 8 suite | logic pro 9 | komplete 5

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast