Message to Ean

Thread: Message to Ean

Tech Convert

Default Message to Ean

EtGzhmn.jpg

Hey Ean, just wanted to tell you how happy I am to receive your autograph! You wouldn't believe how happy I am when I read your message. I've watched videos of you mixing live, bought stuff off the store you opened and now I have an autograph from you. Honestly, I love how you mix. The way you take the stereotypes of DJs away with controllerism, how you turned the sync button from taboo to essential (Yes I use the sync button for 4 deck mixing) is just amazing. Hopefully I can buy your VCI 400 soon but it's so rare to find it for sale haha Keep on mixing Ean!

PS: The black and blue cables that shipped with the old midi fighters were awesome. Hopefully they make a comeback as a colour option for the chroma cable.

Noice

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Hey mate,

Passed the word along and this is his reply.

"Thank you for the kind message and letting us know the site is important to you. It's my hope that we will all continue to help, and inspire each other to stay involved and passionate about music for life.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Hey mate,

Passed the word along and this is his reply.

"Thank you for the kind message and letting us know the site is important to you. It's my hope that we will all continue to help, and inspire each other to stay involved and passionate about music for life.
    Thanks for passing along the message to him. I was hoping he replied to the thread instead haha Thanks again man!

Great stuff!