A feature I need in Traktor

Default A feature I need in Traktor

Hey it's been a while, i'm back. Another year older and that much more bitter about the dance music scene. Haha But I digress...

I would love to have an option when I'm browsing in Traktor and I roll over a track with my mouse it will pop out a little static preview of the waveform. With the cue points on it also.

So when I'm mousing around in my Traktor library i can get an idea of where certain punch in and out points are.

This is something I need in Traktor, I doubt I'm the only one.

Tech Guru

Never thought about this, sounds cool
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

For this to work Traktor would need to read the tracks tag to display the stripe...it can only do that if the track is loaded into a deck.
    Don't see this becoming a reality to be honest.

How about a downsized screenshot of the stripe with cues. could fit in an additional section of the browser, just like album art display. Not much more reading of tags than right now. Traktor would have to update the stripe-icon of a track after unloading the deck and once initially when analyzing.

Would be nice to have cues visible in the preview player as an alternative.

RekordboxDJ shows a waveform preview in the browser. I would love to see Traktor adopt the same thing with cue point overlay. That would be sick.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6