Pimp your Push1 with AllChords
    Tech Mentor

Default Pimp your Push1 with AllChords

AllChords is an extension for your Push Controller. I built it to simplify my composition process and to put the power of music theory at my fingertips. It allows me to play chords with one finger and melodies without having to remember complicated fingering, while the display keeps me informed of the theory behind everything i am doing.

I understand the value of music theory but not being much of a keyboard player I found it hard to create fluidly and harness the power of music theory in my compositions. I wanted a way to embody these skills without having to spend years practising piano and memorising theory. So, that's why I made AllChords.

Great for jamming with chords to find chord progs for your songs in any key. Great for remixing other tracks. Sight read and play along to guitar tab or chord progressions in roman numeral format without having to remember complicated fingering or positions. Add melodies easily that will always work with your chords. The Push display is packed with information about keys and chords so it helps you learn theory as you go.

I'm looking for feedback from others to see how useful it is.

Intro video
    https://youtu.be/1oqfcR1Oya4?list=PL...u7m4vQbEDTWefu

If you have a Push1 controller and you want to try it out then download it here for FREE using this coupon free4u59886

Please let me know how it works out for you.
    http://soundtemple.com.au/shop/allchords4push/

Mac only for now

Screenshot...

Tech Wizard

Looks and sound interesting, can't wait to give it a try
    Long live the Noob Wizard

Nice! Should have keept my push 1