What else?

Thread: What else?

Default What else?

What other things are a good addition to the assortment of "fun toys", as my girlfriend calls them. I have a KP3, I have a sampler, Kaossilator... what else?

Tech Guru

I was thinking today that the pacemaker could be a really fun toy, if not the most fun toy, it has some software flaws (design flaws, not like it will blue screen) but looks like it has serious potential and the ability to have basic mixing in your pocket, and to bust out your dj anywhere the opportunity arises looks like it could make for some serious fun. I might wait until the January firmware update, when most of the issues should be gone but I think I definitely want to get one at some point.
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO

Quote Originally Posted by Mixer Miyagi View Post
    What other things are a good addition to the assortment of "fun toys", as my girlfriend calls them. I have a KP3, I have a sampler, Kaossilator... what else?
    EFX 500 is a very fun effects unit that you could easilly chain in to the rest of your "toys".

Check the for sale section. I think there are a few for sale for pretty cheap there!