VCI-100 For Sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default VCI-100 For Sale

Since I am the lucky winner of the VCI-100SE with arcade buttons I am offering my little-used stock VCI-100 (silver) for sale here first.

This unit has been sitting on the table for less than 30 days, never transported or used in a live environment. There is no wear on the fader, pitch adjustment sliders, or deck level sliders.

Price is $399 including shipping to the 48 states, reliable payment methods (Paypal preferred). Item arrives in original packaging with all original materials including unopened Traktor LE software, manuals, and cables.

Tech Wizard

Default Selling my VCI-100 also!

Hi guys, i also have a VCI-100 for sale! its in great shape and has only been used twice at wedding gigs. i decided that i dont want do the Traktor thing anymore. Well i do, but i want serato to be my main program. So i need to sell this so i can buy the Serato box, and the denon HC4500.

my vci has no signs of wear and has always been kept in good condition. i will be posting a picture up later since im not at home right now. Im from california and i will accept paypal. If you have any questions, please private message me with your contact information. Thanks!

Tech Wizard

408bks -- how much are you asking?

Tech Wizard

Hi sunshine,
    im just asking for $300 flat. Here are some pics i just took with my iphone. thanks for your interest. where are you from? im from california.

Tech Wizard

Hello,

I'm in Los Angeles. Do you still have the boxes and U.S warranty?

How much is shipping?

Cheers.

Tech Wizard

Cool man, im gonna Private Message you. So check your mail, thanks.

Tech Wizard

oh by the way i do have the original box but its a little beat up, and i bought my VCI back in May of this year 2008. Im not sure how much warranty is really left on this unit. I never really checked. sorry about that.

all i know is that i bought it at Guitar Center and it was the last one. and just to let you know it will come with the VCI-100 and the Cable. i installed the Traktor Le software and activated it under my username, so i dont know if you still want it and if it will work for you. Im assuming you have your own copy of Traktor? just let me know thanks.

Tech Wizard

Default anybody wanna to buy a VCI-100?

So does anybody want to buy my VCI-100 for $300? Sunshine?

RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

Thanks 408bks for hijacking my original post. That was quite rude.

Anyway, the VCI-100 I offered up is already sold, and no longer available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast