TTM 57 SL as midi controler for TSP?
    Tech Wizard

Default TTM 57 SL as midi controler for TSP?

First of all to say hello,

Well i am curious, can i make my TTM 57 as midi controler for TSP, i love my mixer but i am not so keen on serato, so i am using TSP with audio 8 dj and timecodes, but in my home setup it would be cool if i can use my mixer as midi device, so if someone can help it would be cool.

Cheers!

Tech Wizard

whoa, dont do that to your ttm! just feed your audio out cables from your audio 8 into the mixer and run traktor. then buy a cheap midi controller, m-audio x-session pro, korg nano kontrol, etc.. and use that for controlling traktors effects.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    whoa, dont do that to your ttm! just feed your audio out cables from your audio 8 into the mixer and run traktor. then buy a cheap midi controller, m-audio x-session pro, korg nano kontrol, etc.. and use that for controlling traktors effects.
    Yeah thanx mate, but i know that, but i do not want do anything to my ttm, i just thinked that his signal can be used as midi signal for other software not just for scratch live.

But i think that i will wait for new NI Traktor Kontrol X1.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Yeah thanx mate, but i know that, but i do not want do anything to my ttm, i just thinked that his signal can be used as midi signal for other software not just for scratch live.

But i think that i will wait for new NI Traktor Kontrol X1.