DJM 750 recording each channel on aseparate track?

Default DJM 750 recording each channel on aseparate track?

Hello,

I am trying to record a dj mix through my djm 750's build in audio card, which is connected to PC by an USB cable. I managed to record the master out of the mixer with both channel 1 and 4 (phono) no problem, but cannot work out how to record them separately. I am pretty sure that is possible as the soundcard is 4 ins/ 4 outs, but there is no info on how to do it.

So far I tried recording using Audacity, but found out that it wouldn't be possible as it is not supporting ASIO interface. I have now switched to Studio One 3 and installed Asio4All, played around with audio set up and devices but to no avail.

Has anyone tried to record channels separately with a similar setup?

My setup: 2x Technics1210, Djm750 mixer, PC Windows 10, Studio One and Audacity.

I am still struggling to make any DAW recognize the 4 Ins/4 Out channels for my pioneer sound card.
    I am currently using Ableton Live Suite hooked to DJM 750 through a USB cable. I have installed Asio4All driver and have it selected as an audio device in Ableton(see picture 1).
    JKTPXJgxcYl_TdpsS2V-Rg.jpg

As you can see the sound card is appearing as only 2In/2out which is practically one stereo channel for each In and Out.
    I would want to assign each channel of the djm to 4 different tracks in Ableton so that I could play the tracks and mix them through the mixer. And also vise versa recording output from the mixer channels on to separate tracks in Ableton.
    I am also attaching snap-shot of my DJM-750 settings applet. No matter what audio inputs or outputs I set, there is no sign of 4Ins/4out in the software.
    mixer input.jpg
    mixer output.jpg