Hi everyone, My girlfriend has a xone 3D mixer that lost power to midi after trying to connect headphone to it. As soon as the headphone jack touched the input jack in the mixer there was a sort of surge/spark and the midi controls went out. All the analog controls still work, but none of the midi ones do. I already checked the fuse on the back, but that seems to be fine. Does anyone have an idea as to what it could be? I've done some research on google, but haven't found anything on it.

Some time ago, something similar happened, were the analog was working, but the midi was gone. That time it happened after a firmware update. She took the mixer to get fixed and they swapped one of the components inside (not sure which one yet) and that fixed it. I am wondering if that could be the problem now since it is showing the same behavior.

I plan on opening up the mixer soon and checking if anything looks blown or burned in there. I'm just trying to get some input as if this has happened to anyone before and what the problem was. Also, any help as to how to troubleshoot it would be great.

Thanks in advance