Reloop Terminal Mix 2 / Traktor Pro Controller Mapping Problem - Can't change mapping

Default Reloop Terminal Mix 2 / Traktor Pro Controller Mapping Problem - Can't change mapping

Hey guys,

I have 3 Problems to be precise all connected to one goal.

Goal: I want an instant gratification button on my Terminal Mix 2 to trigger a specific effect + all parameters. (Delay - 0% Filter - 100% feedback - 1/4 rate - Freeze Button)
    I already accomplished the basic midi mapping for that effect but there are a few problems to it.

Problem 1: the button I want to press is the hotkey button 1 in "scissor mode" (I have no ther words... kinda shift button for the hotkey section).
    Unfortunately the button seems to be mapped by the official mapping I downloaded from reloop.com for a 4 Deck Setup to another chain of commands that triggers a phaser effect but I can't find it in the controller editor.
    I mapped the delay + all mentioned parameters to it. If I sort the mappings in controller editor by "mapped to" there are no other commands mapped to this specific button, only the ones I made myself (???). No others are highlighted yellow so I just don't know how to delete the already mapped phaser effect from the button. How can I find and delete the premapped controls?

Problem 2: I mapped following commands to the button: Unit on (toggle) - fx unit mode (direct) - effect selector (direct/delay) - Button 2 [in this case freeze] (toggle) - all other parameters (direct)
    --> if in the fx unit the effect delay is already selected, everything works just fine.
    --> If on the other hand the effect is set to something else than delay, then the effect changes to delay if I press the button but I need to push it again to turn the unit on instead of both things happening together at the same time by just pushing once.
    I don't want to think about that, I want a god mode button that works just everytime and instantly gives me the effect I want.

Problem 3: I would like to have a visual reference to see if this instant gratification button is on or off. So I mapped a midi out to "fx unit on" to the corressponding led of the used button. Unfortunately it just turns on as long as the button is pushed down. So it kinda works for a "hold" function of the button, but as I want it to be a "toggle" function it should stay on until the button is pushed again. I have no idea how to accomplish that as there are no more options in the out mapping.

Problem 3 is really not that important, but I really need the other 2 right. Especially the pre-mapped phaser effect is driving me crazy as it must be deletable somewhere but I just can't find it.

Thx in advance

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Do you have some other mappings installed?
    Have you check the firmware version for your controller?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Do you have some other mappings installed?
    Have you check the firmware version for your controller?
    hey, I solved the problem. indeed there is another mapping device, that comes with the downloadable mapping from reloop. It consists of 2 mappings. One general controlling mapping and a seperate effects mapping which I didn't notice beforehand. This is the one to change and everything will just work fine.

Thx!
    Mungo

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Nice one!