Some help mapping Xone K2/Traktor Pro 2?

Question Some help mapping Xone K2/Traktor Pro 2?

UPDATE - OK so I'm an idiot... Somehow managed to setup the modifier as a fader and didnt notice... But bizarely the beatjump on Deck C wont play ball, yet.
    Hey DJTT massive

Back again after a break, need some help mapping some functions (that I should know but can't remember, derp...)

More specifically

• Prev/Next cue for use with a modifier that is already in play and works nicely
    • Beatjump fwd/bwd just can't find the right command...
    • Beatjump size select for the top rotary encoders

I feel a bit of a prat because this was my old mapping that got lost due to the curse that is windows 10 (wiped 500GB of data on backup drives somehow on fresh install...)

I just can't seem to get these to work in any shape way or form with a modifier or without... :$

Any help greatly appreciated

Much love!
    Last edited by CodeMorse; 02-12-2016 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Status Update
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

If your beatjumps are assigned by modifiers then make sure that each deck is properly assigned by modifier states.

Hey Stewe,
    I think it was you that saved my bacon on this last time!

I've been though the mapping a couple of times now, deck C beat jump just flat out won't work, modifier seems ok.

To trouble shoot I deleted and re added the in and out including the modifier and also copied from decks a,b,d but no joy at all, it's strange.

I should mention the controller is my Xone K2, everything except beat jump move work, even the tempo bend assigned to the same buttons (without the modifier of course)

I'm tempted to just pop the midi map on this post and see if anyone else can make better sense of it

Here's a Screen grab of the move Input settings, maybe I'm missing something?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/29llr5255b...itled.jpg?dl=0
    Last edited by CodeMorse; 02-14-2016 at 04:52 PM. Reason: added image of settings for clarity

Looks like you've mapped the "Move" command. Try beatjump instead: Add In > Deck Common > Move > Beatjump

Thanks Stewe I'll give that a go, any idea why it would work as is on Deck A B D but not C?

Perhaps it's the button? Tried mapping some other buttons?

Hey Stewe, tried it out this morning, some really bizarre sh*t going on, so mapped beatjump instead and it worked for about three presses then none worked. On a whim I tried mapping move again and all four decks are now working like a charm!

I think your advice has once again saved the day bud

In fact I think this map (though not so different) works better, going to try and see if I can map FX 3 & 4, maybe find something for the faders to do and then post this puppy up.

Can't thank you enough mate, I can get back to controller mixing proper!
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

Hey Stewe, I thought I'd quickly pick your brain for a last couple of things if you don't mind?

I have replace loop active on with loop set because otherwise the loop drops at the beginning of the track rather than where I want it to at any given moment (Iswear things were simpler on TPro 1!) - works well except that the only available interaction mode is hold for some reason, so LED only blinks rather than toggle.

Also, I had a bit of a hankering to get the beatslicer to work (pan pots...) like the DJTT crew had it on the VCI-100 jogs of yore, any ideas on those two points?

1) Map "Is In Active Loop" as your indicator not "Loop Set".
    2) Check the Ultimate FX Thread (sticky) there is a lot of content on smart FX mapping

I'll have gander, apologies if I should have spotted that sooner, searching on forums doesn't seem to be my forte of late...