Broadcasting with S4 and PC
    Tech Student

Default Broadcasting with S4 and PC

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can give some guidance on how to get my S4 to broadcast. Specifically, I run a PC and need to connect to BUTT (broadcast using this tool). I was told to use Soundflower, however, that is only a Mac product. Any suggestions?

THX,
    Andy

Tech Convert

Try "Chew Broadcaster"? Not sure if it's Mac only but they do even have an entire site dedicated to host DJs and Live Producers broadcasting, though the broadcaster works as a standalone as well

Quote Originally Posted by weathers View Post
    Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can give some guidance on how to get my S4 to broadcast. Specifically, I run a PC and need to connect to BUTT (broadcast using this tool). I was told to use Soundflower, however, that is only a Mac product. Any suggestions?

THX,
    Andy
    Hi Andy I have exactly the same problem you have to root the master or booth sound into the line in so that butt can grab that to broadcast it I believe this is my theory still need to actually do it

Quote Originally Posted by Tourtureddab View Post
    Hi Andy I have exactly the same problem you have to root the master or booth sound into the line in so that butt can grab that to broadcast it I believe this is my theory still need to actually do it
    guys, if anyone can help me set up my stream for youtube/twitch/whatever with OBS or another program, ill pay you 20dollars (or something like that, just wanna find people who know about this stuff unlike me...)

please help me and these others out! As soon as I get it working with whoever, ill post the solution for free so we all benefit