output lighting midi with a behringer ddm4000

Default output lighting midi with a behringer ddm4000

so on my ddm4000 i never use the mic channel or the sampler so i decided to use those controls for midi instead, now ive got the midi ins and outs of the ddm going into a usb midi keyboard and im having no problem mapping the controls but i am having problems with getting the leds to light up--am i missing something here? does anyone have any experience getting this function to work with the ddm? i did it once with a maschine and it was pretty simple so i feel like im just overlooking something really stupid or the ddm just isnt compatible

Serato should give that option when you map the mixer controls..
    Last edited by DJAdeSands; 02-16-2016 at 10:54 AM.
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

well i have in the midi settings my keyboard enabled and lighting enabled, and checking the mapping it shows in the pop up window that the midi light output is on, trying it with other devices it works but not the DDM. has anyone ever gotten this working with a DDM before? it should be pretty straight forward. maybe its a setting on my keyboard im going to try a different midi interface

Tech Wizard

I just bought a used ddm-4000 and I can't get the crossfade to work, I'm running it on a DVS Denon ds1 interface. Is there a setting to use the cross fader?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mrpep View Post
    I just bought a used ddm-4000 and I can't get the crossfade to work, I'm running it on a DVS Denon ds1 interface. Is there a setting to use the cross fader?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The crossfader on the DDM-4000 is NOT midi assignable. Its the main reason i ended up selling mine. Only the channel faders can be midi assigned.