DJTT B-stock damaged box
    Tech Convert

Default DJTT B-stock damaged box

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and DJTT in general. I've looked around and couldn't seem to find an answer to my specific question in an existing post so here I am (My apologizes if I missed something obvious)

Anyway, I'm looking to buy a Push 2 and I noticed that DJTT has a B-stock Push 2 with a damaged box on sale for an $80 discount.

Does anyone have experience with DJTT B-stock (specifically items that are new but the box is damaged)? How is it?
    (I know different businesses label B-stock differently.)

Also, I don't know if DJTT has only 1 of these in stock but if they do... I would like to make it known that I have officially laid claim to it for the time being

EDIT

So for those searching the forum in the future with my same question, I ordered the B-stock Push after the guys at DJTT told me that the "damage" wasn't a big deal at all (great customer service btw). Guys... I got the Push today and I'm telling you that If I ordered a Push for full price and they sent me that one, I would not have even noticed! I'm talking a tiny... TINY dent on the corner of the box. I'm extremely impressed with DJTT on this one, really great business practice guys, thanks and keep it up! You've earned yourselves a loyal customer.

If you are facing the same dilemma as I was, my advice would be to take the deal. If you are still skeptical, reach out to DJTT and they will definitely help you out like they did for me.

Anyways my Push is totally fine and $80 cheaper than anywhere else. Nice
    Last edited by Idiots; 02-26-2016 at 07:43 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

All items in B-Stock are functional. Boxes can sometimes get damaged in the transport but the goods inside should be protected from each side - you may don't wanna know how they treat those at customs

Please send an email to support@djtechtools.com if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    All items in B-Stock are functional. Boxes can sometimes get damaged in the transport but the goods inside should be protected from each side - you may don't wanna know how they treat those at customs

Please send an email to support@djtechtools.com if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,
    Thanks for the reply man. I shot them an email last night actually. Still waiting to hear back.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Check your inbox

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Tech Convert

Very happy with the customer service DJTT!

So much so that not only did I get that B-stock Push, I also picked up a Novation Circuit

Thanks guys

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Nice! Those bad boys should be on their way to you later today

Tech Convert

Happy Birthday to me! hahaha

Tech Convert

I edited the original post with how my situation turned out for the benefit of others with the same question as me. Thanks again for the good service DJTT!