Recommend me some TV shows!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Schalenberg

Default Recommend me some TV shows!

I need something new to binge watch. Recommendations?

Tech Guru

Knowing nothing about your taste in TV....

"The Americans." It's the best show on TV. Also "The Blacklist," and "Blindspot." These are both good for a binge in that same "spy" genre.

The BBC "Sherlock" series is about to start a new season, so a binge on what's out there now would be a good way to catch up.

"Being Human" (the American remake) has a delightful multi season arc.
    Denon X1600, NI X1 Mk1 & Mk2, MF Twister
    Kontrol S2, Maschine Mk1, APC 40
    Retired: VCI-100 Arcade (Signed #198/300))
    BFM 10x DR200 & 10x Titan 39

Schalenberg

Been meaning to get into The Americans. Thanks for the reminder. Tried to get into The Blacklist but wasn't feeling it.

Narcos has been doing it right for me recently, the expanse is also shaping up well, I'm a big fan of the books and even though tv shows tend to miss the mark with book adaptions they have done an amazing job of converting it, both are well worth checking out

Schalenberg

Expanse is actually on my list! So far it's The Americans, Fargo, and The Expanse. Not sure how I feel about Narcos...

The Office, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Love, Archer, House of Cards, Silicon Valley.
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

as with anything based on actual events it's debatable how much of it is actually true, especially since it's based on Pablo Escobar - a story that has no doubt been inflated over the years to the point of myth but it is very well acted and directed, had me gripped within the first 15 minutes and I blasted the series within a week

Remember how terrible that Daredevil movie was? The TV series is the antithesis of that and is really really good. Also, season 2 is starting soon.

If you like animation, watch One Punch Man.

The Wire. But only if you want your heart to be ripped out of your chest (Pro-move is to skip season 2 if you really want)

Schalenberg

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman View Post
    The Office, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Love, Archer, House of Cards, Silicon Valley.
    Seen and love em all but Archer. Not a fan of animated series.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast