Kontrol S5/S8 + external soundcard control Cue Mix/Volume knob with MIDI

Question Kontrol S5/S8 + external soundcard control Cue Mix/Volume knob with MIDI

How do you control the Cue Mix and the Cue Volume knobs in Traktor with a Kontrol S5/S8 + external soundcard? The Cue Mix and Cue Volume knobs on the Kontrol S5/8 generate no MIDI signal. They control directly the internal controller soundcard.

Angry did you find any solution

Quote Originally Posted by bommerborn View Post
    How do you control the Cue Mix and the Cue Volume knobs in Traktor with a Kontrol S5/S8 + external soundcard? The Cue Mix and Cue Volume knobs on the Kontrol S5/8 generate no MIDI signal. They control directly the internal controller soundcard.
    bomberborn,
    did you find any solution,

my tractor kontrol s8 would like to send the vol and cue poddy controller command via midi cc to ableton.

Tech Convert

This question is constantly being asked! haha

As far as I have come to understand, you have to input headphones into and do all cueing through whatever device you have set as the Audio Device. Regardless of if you have Traktor set to internal mixing mode or not.

Someone may have actually finally found a solution to this, but I really don't think so.