Is Traktor Going to Implement a Streaming Service? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Killing time View Post
    Why would native Insturments try to be liker Serato? why would Serato try to be like Native Instruments? Lets think critically about the assumptions that fall behind these two companies.
    I think this the most poignant comment here. Serato seems to come from an analog DJing standpoint, and Traktor has always been really more heavy on the digital emphasis of it all. I don't think it makes one better than the other (but maybe that's just me trying to defend Serato) but their goals are different.

I think NI moving away from jogwheels on the S8/S5/D2 shows how much they're trying to deviate from the norm in terms of DJ technology.

And sorry for the people mad at others for discussing DJ technology on the DJ Tech Tools forum. Seems like you walked into the wrong forum.

as i stated before. I doubt that NI are working on implementing any sort of streaming to Traktor. But i know of some quite interessting features they are thinking to add to Traktor
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by growyourmind86 View Post
    Yeah I agree, rather than just use what they have and make music, they make complain. Just have fun with what you have.
    Thank you...some of you guys get it. If some of you are complaining this much about dj/music related technology, I can only imagine what else some of you may complain about. Chalk it down to "first-world millennial kid" problems...haha.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Killing time View Post
    i mean, i guess the same could be said about the old school dj's who complain about the younger dj's complaining..

but I'm just over here minding my own businesses and trying to contribute to a discussion instead of trying to discount it.

Yeah, I'm an older school dj, but love my new tech. Not trying to discount anyone or anything. It is just that some people need to learn to appreciate what is given to you at the current moment. And maybe it is an old school mentality, not only from a dj's perspective, but from someone not born after the year 2000...things cannot be handed to you on a silver platter and always be catered to you. Learn to work with what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugguy View Post
    Yeah, I'm an older school dj, but love my new tech. Not trying to discount anyone or anything. It is just that some people need to learn to appreciate what is given to you at the current moment. And maybe it is an old school mentality, not only from a dj's perspective, but from someone not born after the year 2000...things cannot be handed to you on a silver platter and always be catered to you. Learn to work with what you have.
    it's just the pursuit of perfection dude.

I'm like a Lexus, you just a Peugeot.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    it's just the pursuit of perfection dude.

I'm like a Lexus, you just a Peugeot.
    Simply, you are just like a loaded hot-pink Jetta your daddy bought you. I'm a Mercedes Benz G-Class that clears paths and gets the job completed. (It's actually what I drive too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugguy View Post
    Simply, you are just like a loaded hot-pink Jetta your daddy bought you. I'm a Mercedes Benz G-Class that clears paths and gets the job completed. (It's actually what I drive too.)
    oh yeah. I'm a Tesla.

Streaming???

I can't imagine not OWNING my music.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Streaming???

I can't imagine not OWNING my music.
    For those times when you have to spin at a friends birthday and his wife wants to hear Fetty Wap.

You would never OWN Fetty Wap, but you might stream it to save a marriage.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123