I make 1-of-a-kind headphone stands with stained wood, rock, industrial pipe :)

Default I make 1-of-a-kind headphone stands with stained wood, rock, industrial pipe :)

IMG_20160221_1848121_rewind.jpgHi everyone,
    First of all I need to mention that I am a DJ, got started in the late 90's and officially had decks/mixer/setup by 2001, so I am not new to this game... From there (short version) is I mixed out a lot on vinyl, got into the digital controller movement (still have my Technic 1210 M5G's) and even created an iPad controller mapping with Liine's Lemur app from scratch... Anyway, as a side project/hobby/small business I build unique headphone stands using a variety of things, mainly stained wood (I create custom colors for it), industrial metal/steel pipe, and even rocks as the base (yes, rock! Drilled holes in rock, especially Utah red rocks which are unique to my home here I have an easy.com site for selling my hand crafted stands, please feel free to check it out:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChampagneH...=hdr_shop_menu

and "like" my page on:

FBhttps://www.facebook.com/champagnehorizon
    Last edited by Champagne Horizon; 03-10-2016 at 02:54 PM. Reason: typo

Well I watched your Webshop but don't really see the use of this.
    I see beautiful wooden stands, I see interesting Headphone stands but this industrial look doesn't really fit in any of the venues I played by now.
    I would really love to see you making the design of a entire Club with this industrial touch...a place where your single Objects would fit in and melt into the environment and not look like a Steam Punk at a Star Trek convention
    This is the Kind of places I would really love to see.

But thanx for sharing us your Passion and your creations

Smile thanks! just for clarification...

Thank you for the kind words about my stands. These were created out of my desire to have a cool headphone stand for mixing at my house, and I decided to create and sell them for other people wanting the same thing for their own home studio, office, desk, etc. They never had any use for venue purposes, although I could see somebody incorporating an industrial pipe design into some decorating element at a venue, as they are used to make anything from shelves, tables, furniture, etc. Steampunk is quite different too. These I make for people who want an interesting and appealing stand to house their headphones when not using them, or decorative stands to hold their small speakers/monitor speakers/computer speakers also in their home. I appreciate you telling me they look nice, I just wanted to clarify what their intended purpose is!

Cheers,

Brett B
    Champagne Horizon12696911_1762997033931247_5723559499297135764_o.jpgIMG_20160221_2004318_rewind.jpgIMG_20160221_1838504_rewind.jpgIMG_20160225_1717537_rewind.jpg

I also have a *FREE mapping I made for DJs who use Traktor... Giant touch-screen control over hatches (jam them like drum pads without "setting" any new hatches as you play), headphone cues, play/pause buttons, sync on/off, BPM double/half/reset, asking master tempo, sync/quantize, and flux mode on/off for all 4 decks, plus a page with dropping "freeze mode" loops where you can adjust the loop size, move it forward or back, or instantly play any of the 16 loop segments instantly like a drum pad! So, it requires an iPad with Liine's Lemur app, then I have the free Traktor .tsi file and dLemur .jzml file, all using midi channel 1 on the iPad/Lemur Daemon. I use mine hard wired with iPad USB cable, and can show pics of the settings for everything, but here is what it looks like...SetRatioCropped300169-champagnehorizonv3picture2.jpg