Cue Points gone missing
    Tech Wizard

Default Cue Points gone missing

Is it Traktor or iTunes?

When prepping a track in Traktor, I put some cue points on it, but sometimes when I change something about a prepped track in iTunes, all the Cue Points are gone. It could be that I changed the genre. Or Changed the genre in Traktor and then double clicked on it in iTunes so the genres are the same.

But not always! Only once every now and then.

But it's ALWAYS frustrating! What to do about it?

Either you didn't lock the cue points in traktor and when changing something the info get's lost or your are using .wav-files. they don't store any cue points.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Mac or PC?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

Mac and all are MP3s. It doesn't matter if I:

Lock the BPM or not
    Load another track in a deck
    Close Traktor
    Restart Traktor

Tech Wizard

I can see now that the tracks that are missing Cue Points are also been rested totally. I just prepped a track that was in 104 BPM, but Traktor thought it was in 96 BPM and the Grid Marker was not at the correct beat.

I finished correcting the grid, added cue markers and locked the BPM. Loaded another track in the same deck in Traktor, switched over to iTunes, changed the genre just for test and loaded the track in Traktor again. The track was totally reseted with wrong BPM, the grid marker at the wrong place and all of my other cue marker was gone. All that was left was the BPM lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    I can see now that the tracks that are missing Cue Points are also been rested totally. I just prepped a track that was in 104 BPM, but Traktor thought it was in 96 BPM and the Grid Marker was not at the correct beat.

I finished correcting the grid, added cue markers and locked the BPM. Loaded another track in the same deck in Traktor, switched over to iTunes, changed the genre just for test and loaded the track in Traktor again. The track was totally reseted with wrong BPM, the grid marker at the wrong place and all of my other cue marker was gone. All that was left was the BPM lock.
    If it was a pC issue, it could have been where the library file was located. Not sure with mac tho. You just made me think about an issue im having tho. I used MP3Tag to edit all of my tags. Traktor seems to be the only software messing up my beat grids. No issues with rekordboxdj or seratodj. Anyone can chime in on this would be greatly appreciated.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6