is such a thing possible
    Tech Wizard

Default is such a thing possible

Say i got ceiling speakers fitted is there anyway of getting them to work with my dj setup ?

Of course. Just connect 'em up.

You might need new cables/interconnects/adaptors, but it certainly can be done.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Wizard

Simple, take the output of your DJ Mixer and send it into the input of a power amplifier, then take the output of your power amplifier and connect them to the speaker wire for your ceiling speakers.
    Ableton Live 9 || Focusrite Scarlet 2i4 || Akai MPK249 || Novation Launchpad Pro || Rokit 5s G1 || Audio-Technica AT 2035 || EMU MP-7 ||Electrix Tweaker || Audio-Technica ATH-M50 || Sennheiser HD 558

a powered hi-fi mixer could work... you can even build amp kits to power such speakers. prices vary depending on how much of an audiophile you consider yourself to be lol...

Tech Wizard

I'd look into a wireless receiver setup, so you could bluetooth stream or Airplay (Mac) stream to the speakers. If you're on a Mac, you could set them up with your amp, to have an ⅛" cord connected to Apple's Airport Express, which is a wifi router which allows you to stream audio to it over wifi.