New Rule: No mixes without tracklistings. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Or get white labels and dubplates. God I miss those days. Back when you got a tune from a producer and it meant so much more because not only were you one of the first to have it, but they thought you were worth the 20 bucks it cost to get the dubplate cut.
    Man I still have old discs with tracks from dudes like Jesse Rose, Zombie Disco Squad, etc with some serious heaters that were never released, never mentioned, and never heard of again which is a damn shame

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Me too but it's 2015 and we don't burn CDs anymore lol.
    No But there are still a bunch of people that dont lable all there tracks or they mislable them, so when I get a pin drive full of tunes from a homie they lable them "TRACK 01, TRACK 02, and so on....
    One feeds the pocket, the other feeds the soul "DJ Mpire"

Quote Originally Posted by markyyoung View Post
    No But there are still a bunch of people that dont lable all there tracks or they mislable them, so when I get a pin drive full of tunes from a homie they lable them "TRACK 01, TRACK 02, and so on....
    You need to sit down and have a talkw ith your homies about labelling the tunes they illegally download. lol
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Man I still have old discs with tracks from dudes like Jesse Rose, Zombie Disco Squad, etc with some serious heaters that were never released, never mentioned, and never heard of again which is a damn shame
    Tell me about it man. So many heavy tunes just never get airplay enough. Got some fire recently from Deli J for possible release that the world will never see just because we can't clear the samples.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

You need to sit down and have a talkw ith your homies about labelling the tunes they illegally download. lol
    Yups, watch those shitty sounding reencoded 64kbps tracks ripped from youtube
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

I believe the mx I posted was tacking down for lack of track list however all my mixcloud uploads include track lists. So I assume tracklists have to be put right in the post then?

Quote Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
    I believe the mx I posted was tacking down for lack of track list however all my mixcloud uploads include track lists. So I assume tracklists have to be put right in the post then?
    That would be a safe bet. Ive been putting em in the post just to be safe.

Tech Mentor

That would be a safe bet. Ive been putting em in the post just to be safe.
    Ah OK thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
    Yep, sorry mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456