Midi Fighter Utitlity very buggy! HELP
    Tech Convert

Post Midi Fighter Utitlity very buggy! HELP

Hello guys,

I have the Midi Fighter Twister and I use it with Ableton. I love the device and all the setting options the software utility offers. BUT In fact that utility is total crap from my point of view - its so buggy, that I'm never sure that the settings I have sent to the device will sustain at least for one week.
    What I experience is:
    • Midi numbers and channels of some knobs and switches are randomly changing. (I've set it up from 1 to 64 in a row) This is VERY frustrating, because each time I'm trying to map a parameter in Ableton I realise, that it already collides with different mapping, because the midi number changed to value which is already set to different knob.
    • Colors of the switches are randomly changing. For Example I've set first two rows off state to blue, but after one day one switch of them is lit yellow.
    • Utility sometimes does not load the device state as it should (bad colors, bad midi numbers etc)
    • It crashes sometimes after sending data to midifighter.

I expected a solid software when payed quite a lot of money for this controller. The most frustrating is that I have to set my desired setup again and again because every time I change something, something else changes in background without my intention. I've already contacted the support but no answer for two months.
    Can you help me?
    Maybe a new firmware is on the way?
    Do some of you experience this behaviour?

I use Macbook Pro late 2011, no usb hub, latest firmware

yeah it is super buggy, filled a support ticket for the same reasons + others, never got an answer... But oh man do they excel at selling their stuff. Pretty disappointed both by product and company