Flight case for XDJ-1000s and DJM900nxs2
    Tech Convert

Default Flight case for XDJ-1000s and DJM900nxs2

As this hardware is relatively new to the market, I'm having a hard time tracking down a flight case for my newly acquired XDJ-1000s and DJM900nxs2

Would it be safe to say that a CDJ-2000/DJM900nxs flight case would fit the hardware I mentioned?

Tech Wizard

The measurements should be easily available online.

Also, DAMN YOU AND YOUR SHINY SETUP, I'd give my left nutt for them

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by csurfleet View Post
    The measurements should be easily available online.

Also, DAMN YOU AND YOUR SHINY SETUP, I'd give my left nutt for them
    The problem I'm seeing is that most case listings provide the dimensions for the whole case, not individual compartments .

I've seen individual cases for each component but I really want one nice case to rule them all.

And thanks dude! The site I bought them from had a great deal for zero interest for the next 36 months, so comes out to about $109 a month and is a tax write of on my LLC

Tech Convert

Yes, a CDJ-2000/DJM900nxs flight case will work with your setup.

The XDJ 1000 is essentially the same size as a CDJ 2000 and the DJM 900nxs2 mixer is the same size as all the other 4-ch DJM mixers (not including the 2-ch or DJM 2000nxs).

The only difference is that you will have no use for the slots on the flight case that have been cut out for CD access in the front.

Tech Student

I just got the DJM-900NXS2 and I see you said it was the same size as all the other mixers but after looking at the specs its about .25" deeper and .08" wider. Doesn't seem like a lot but will this thing just be forced into the foam? My other cases are very tight with the gear they were made for. These are bigger, i just don't want to fight to get them into the cases if they are the "same size" as you say...