S4 flight case/Alternative
    Tech Wizard

Default S4 flight case/Alternative

Hello, ive got my S 4 on the way and im looking to protect my investment... I do not have an extra $100 or so right now for a proper flight case...what are some cheap alternatives? Suitcase/guncase? Affordable bag/backpack... Thanks in advance!

Furthermore, has anyone. Found an affordable place to get a skin?.. Ide like to get one for protection and i feel a bright color will really help in a dark booth

I travel with my S4 at least four times a week usually on some form of public transport.

I had the Gator G Club bag($90). I liked it. I wanted to like it more. Space was a bit limited. It lasted 11 months. The sides ripped. The carry handle rivets broke. However, the laptop compartment is great for protection. The main compartment not so much. The bag is designed with a flap covering the whole opening, but the sides are exposed slightly.

I now have the DJTT Controller Backpack 2($170) which just fits the S4 in, but has lots more space for other stuff compared to the Gator. It is a backpack and is very comfortable compared to the single shoulder strap of the Gator. It still has the same issue of slightly exposed sides on the main flap. I still put my controller in a plastic wrap and a cloth wrap before travel just to be safe. Random three minute downpours whilst walking through town have proven that it's necessary. There's nowhere for my water bottle to go on the DJTT bag.

I feel a lot better about the DJTT bag overall, but I've only had it two months. It feels well made, compact for it's size, but could still do with some improvements if anybody in the office is hearing this. I'd be happy to give my input.
    I just want to play music and entertain people. The hardest part is getting people to listen.
    Got any Rihanna?

Mixcloud: House-Techno-Tech House-Rocktronica-Tropical-Pop

Tech Wizard

I love the flight case i have for my S4. It's the one that has the pull out on top for a laptop, and also can fit my F1 on there as well.. the case also fits my Maschine Studio almost perfectly. Pretty slick. It's the oddysey case (spelling?) anyway- i'd save for the real deal case! It's well worth it.