MF3D & Twister for FX's in Traktor? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Hi Stewe,

Looking forward to it, appreciate your help with this.
    Last edited by philgee; 04-15-2016 at 01:39 PM.

Tech Wizard

Hi... one of the things I was missing from the original MF3d was using the accelerometer for filters etc? Is there any chance of that getting included?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey Guys,

I fixed responsiveness of second FX row and also added deck filter suggested by john. The filters are also linked to Deck Assignment buttons just like when using all other effects. So be sure to arm deck with effects to be able apply motion controls.

tilt to left = Low Pass Filter
    tilt to right = High Pass Filter

Download: MF3D_GRAT_0.2.0.zip

As for the Tekken mapping for MF3D. I already made most of changes I wanted but need to spend more time with new fx page.

Tech Convert

Hi Stewe

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey Guys,

I fixed responsiveness of second FX row and also added deck filter suggested by john. The filters are also linked to Deck Assignment buttons just like when using all other effects. So be sure to arm deck with effects to be able apply motion controls.
    All working apart from I appear to have decks b & c mixed up on my setup where it wasn't on the first mapping - I've implemented it exactly the same way as before, let me know if yours is correct then i know it's something at my end?!

The motion control is very nice!!

As for the Tekken mapping for MF3D. I already made most of changes I wanted but need to spend more time with new fx page.
    Can't wait for this - Really starting feel like I'm using Traktor to its potential now.

Quote Originally Posted by philgee View Post
    All working apart from I appear to have decks b & c mixed up on my setup where it wasn't on the first mapping - I've implemented it exactly the same way as before, let me know if yours is correct then i know it's something at my end?!
    Not sure that I understand. What do you mean by mixed up?

Tech Convert

Hi Stewe,

I think it's the LED FX indicator lights are mixed up between decks B & C?

Deck selector B turns on deck C's LED FX indicator lights, the motion filter works & affects the sound, all of the other FX's seem to be working but don't affect the sound.

Deck selector C turns on deck B's LED FX indicator lights, the motion filter works & affects the sound, all of the other FX's seem to be working but don't affect the sound.

Hope this helps
    Thanks

Tech Convert

Stewe,

After getting a few hours to fully test the map yesterday - I think it's just the filters that are the wrong way round on decks B & C.

Working on how you setup the map for selecting the FX's on the 3D - The FX select buttons left to right A,B,C,D When deck B is selected everything works as it should apart from the motion filter (which is now activated & working on deck C) but then when I actually activate the FX's on deck C the filter then works on deck B & vise versa when using deck C

I've tried to have a look at the mapping to see if it's something obvious that I can fix but my mapping skills are very basic figured it best left to you!

Thanks
    Phil

Hey Phil, there was indeed an issue with the Deck buttons!

Deck B and C are now swapped, let me know if you find anything else that needs more attention:

Download: MF3D_GRAT_0.3.0.zip

Tech Convert

Works a treat!! Thankyou

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast