Studio Mixer with Audio Interface

Default Studio Mixer with Audio Interface

Hi All.

Im looking to purchase a mixer so that I can incorporate analogue gear into ableton. I was looking at the Mackie Onyx series but they have firewire interfaces and I only have the option of USB. Are there similar products available. Or a better method to do this? IE mixer and a seperate audio interface capable handling multiple inputs at once.

Thanks

How many inputs do you need? You could just get a soundcard with multiple inputs and forget the mixer/

Go with Yamaha. They make plenty of options with audio interfaces built in. They have both USB3 and Thunderbolt capable mixers.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Go with Yamaha. They make plenty of options with audio interfaces built in. They have both USB3 and Thunderbolt capable mixers.
    thanks I was looking at this

Yamaha MG12XU 12-Channel USB
    24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio
    USB 2.0

is there anything else with more usb in/out ?