Midi Fighter 3D Can not use HID toggle for Remix Decks
    Tech Student

Default Midi Fighter 3D Can not use HID toggle for Remix Decks

My Midi Fighter 3d Cannot update its firmware properly to the latest remix deck version.
    I'm using a windows 8 laptop with traktor pro. Traktor isn't the issue, I can't even make it that far. Whenever I update my firmware, pressing the Toggle HID button on my mf3d causes the midi fighter to go black. None of the the buttons, arcade side and bank, give me any sort of response. I dont even get the blue "control" active light in Traktor when i push buttons. The only button that works is the toggle HID, putting me back into FX mode. FX mode seems to have no problems, I've used Ean Goldeens mapping and the AllInOne with no problems.

What I've noticed is that when I send the information to the Midi fighter, all 4 of the HID buttons will uncheck themselves. After that ofcourse, toggling into HID freezes my mf3d. I tried updating to the legacy remix firmware for windows. After I send the information to the mf3d this way, the HID boxes DONT uncheck themselves. Using this method, however, causes the lights to not function properly (they remain frozen however they were when I toggled into HID), but Traktor is able to atleast detect my inputs while I have the HID toggled on this way.

Has anyone been able to fix this issue? I've heard that windows 8 just isn't compatible with remix firmware. I'm choosing not to believe that.

The Jul 2013 is defaulted to the latest Remix Firmware. I'm using the legacy firmware from Aug 2012

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Traktor 2.7 is the one that broke the Windows firmware, regardless of what Windows version you are running. Some people have had success using the OSX Remix Deck Firmware, others have opted to use a regular MIDI map.

Default Same issues here..

I'm having exactly the same issues (with traktor 2.9)

to get the MIDI mapping for my Midi Fighter 3D to work right with my remix decks, would it be simpler for me to try and get an older version of Traktor?