Delay and reverb plugins
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Delay and reverb plugins

Does anybody have any favourites? I haven't used any delay other than Live's built in options because they seem to do a good job. Are there any must have plugins out there? Also use a free TAL reverb plugin sometimes but want to see if anyone has any other favourites.
    SC - WS

I use Valhalla Room and Eos for 3rd party reverbs.. But for smalltime jobs I use Live's built in reverb. As for delays I use H-Delay by Waves occasionally but again for small time jobs I use Live's natives.

UAD realverb pro
    Waves rverb
    toneboosters reverb v3
    and ofc the Ableton ones

delay the one from Ableton and H-Delay from Waves do their job just fine

Live's delays are pretty good.

Valhalla for verbs. Acon Digital's Verberate for more natural spaces.

For delays, PSP makes a number of good ones but EchoBoy is king. In fact, the whole Soundtoys V5 is fantastic if you can swing it financially.

And Evintide is now offering a subscription based plugin package where you can "rent the plugs" per month or year at something like $25 or $29 a month overall I think? Their verbs are awesome obviously and emulate or duplicate all their hardware.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Mentor

sound toys products are the best IMO, but cost a fair bit of money. But i think the ableton stuff works just find if you know how to chain and process correctly.

I absolutely love Valhalla Shimmer, but their whole lineup is fantastic! That reminds me, they released Valhalla Plate not too long ago. Need to grab that one too...gotta catch em all man haha

Tech Wizard

I use the Scarlet Reverb that came with my interface, and I use Native Instrument's Replika delay unit almost exclusively. And ofcourse the Ableton ones from time to time
    Ableton Live 9 || Focusrite Scarlet 2i4 || Akai MPK249 || Novation Launchpad Pro || Rokit 5s G1 || Audio-Technica AT 2035 || EMU MP-7 ||Electrix Tweaker || Audio-Technica ATH-M50 || Sennheiser HD 558

Tech Wizard

Another thumbs up for NI's Replika - really clean interface, versatile, and lots of fun to play around with.

i like the ones internal in ableton, some time if i need some specifis different (mostly more strange things) i use from wves rverb and h delay

I love the delay in U-He's Satin. It sounds awesome of course - rich saturation and wobbly tapey effects. But it's the visual aspect of the interface that makes a big difference for me as well. I find it very well laid-out and pleasing to look at.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast