Midifighter Twister - Firmware - No update since August 2014 - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    This works fine on my end. What you're describing is actually a normal behavior for De-Tented knobs - encoder has a small delay built in between values 63 and 64 that helps you easily reset the value ie: center of LP/HP Filter in Traktor.
    I meant that I just want to reset the value to 64 exactly. currently, it resets the value to 63 or 64.
    but, if it is a normal behavior, I see. I'll use only normal mode.
    thanks.

Tech Convert

Hi EAN,

Now i check new updat and i found some problems with Traktor Sequenser mode...
    There a lot of description, but just try do some snap shots with different settings of VOLUME encoder, and FILTER encoder. Also try save different state fo encoders, like LOW and HIGH FILTER... Sometimes wrong indication, sometimes wrong settings during SNAPSHOT making.

One more... If you tirn on for some knob DETENT (RED<>BLUE dot) and, during TRAKTOR using, turn on SEQUENSER - RED (or BLUE) dot is not hide... and you see some special effect =))) I think you must add some refresh or clear function between pages during changing =)

(ADDED) After setting some snapshots there no any empty (ZERO) possition for beat layout. No mor first, emty point. On new snapshot zero point copt layout what you choose before save new snapshot. i'm not shure understand you what i'm talking about, my english not so good. But i'm try ecplane about bad situation with snapshot and settings state...

I'll continiue with checking new update..
    Last edited by Zibandr; 06-24-2016 at 01:23 PM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Hey Zibandr,

Could you record a short video showcasing the issues you mention, upload it to youtube or similar and include it in your reply to this thread? It would help us understand a lot better what you mean and determine if the issue is related to this firmware or something else.

Thanks in advance.

Tech Convert

Hey Padi, was beasy till weekend... i think today i'll record some small report...
    Last edited by Zibandr; 06-27-2016 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Some important point

Tech Convert

Hi Padi, So.... Here you can find two clips with problems.... Sorry, without any eplanations by voice, but, i think, ou can understand what is going on...

Please check it, and give some small feedback - is it clear, about this problems?
    Last edited by Zibandr; 06-28-2016 at 02:41 AM.

Thanks for the vids. We'll look into it and hit you up as soon as there is any development on the matter.

I put the latest firmware on, but the utility has not updated yet (at least for me)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

So?! Anyone have some information about Software update? Any BugFixes id planed? No?
    Some one do something, or DJTT Project is closed?

We'll start working on the MFU update soon. Midi Fighters aren't being discontinued or development stopped for quite some time.

The sequencer issues you are having were found present in earlier builds of this firmware too but didn't make the cut for the update. They should get fixed once the next version is out.

Tech Wizard

Super work on the firmware updates, sorry I've been busy to check in.

Tried it out but there are breaking changes for my setup, need to rollback for now until I have time to debug.

How do I obtain the previous firmware so I can revert to previous functionality (13 Aug 2014) please?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast