[Release] cmdr - Controller Manager done right - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Cancel! Found answer on another thread!! nice one TakTraum! Gonna give this a whirl on monday. Excellent

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJAdeSands View Post
    Cancel! Found answer on another thread!! nice one TakTraum! Gonna give this a whirl on monday. Excellent

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    May I ask, what is your solution for that (or a link? )

Tech Mentor

AMAZING TOOL this is exactly what traktor was missing

A huge thanks from the community

Will donate

Special thanks and bugs and suggestions:

1. Awesome tool. Thanks for the work and enthusiasm you put into it. I love it!

2. 'Learn' MIDI notes sometimes causes CTD. I can avoid it by using it within an almost empty device.

3. a) Two seperate columns for the two conditions would be a cool thing. I like to be able to sort by condition 1 as well as by condition 2.
    b) It would be awesome to be able to mark different commands, including MIDI In/Out assignments, and then change their MIDI channel, for all of them, without changing their actual MIDI-Note.

Anyway, it's an awesome tool already and a great help in mapping.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by trabz View Post
    AMAZING TOOL this is exactly what traktor was missing

A huge thanks from the community

Will donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulherokhh View Post

1. Awesome tool. Thanks for the work and enthusiasm you put into it. I love it!
    [...]
    Anyway, it's an awesome tool already and a great help in mapping.
    Thanks. Waiting for donations

2. 'Learn' MIDI notes sometimes causes CTD. I can avoid it by using it within an almost empty device.
    Already fixed for v0.9. Will be released in the next few days.

3. [...] b) It would be awesome to be able to mark different commands, including MIDI In/Out assignments, and then change their MIDI channel, for all of them, without changing their actual MIDI-Note.
    Already implemented for v0.9.

3. a) Two seperate columns for the two conditions would be a cool thing. I like to be able to sort by condition 1 as well as by condition 2.
    I rather plan to somehow abstract the condition handling by combining both conditions into tuples which can be named. This will make it easier to keep track of the conditions ("What does M1=0 mean again?") and will also abstract their order as it doesn't matter. What do you all think about that?
    Last edited by TakTraum; 07-05-2016 at 12:52 AM.

X-Mas in July.

I am happy to test the tuple naming. I hope you enjoy working on this tool as much as i do using it...

Tech Wizard

Default New version v0.9

Encoder Mode:
    • [fix] Encoder modes are now processed and stored correctly.
    • Encoder mode is now a devicewide setting, thus moved to device editor pane (only shown for generic midi devices).
    • Copy&paste / drag&drop for mappings take encoder modes into account: they are adapted to the target device.

Midi Binding:
    • In and Out commands can be mapped at the same time if there is an intersection of valid definitions (e.g. it's not possible to map a 'Level Meter' note to an In command). For generic midi devices this is always possible. For proprietary devices it depends on the note definitions.
    • Allow changing channel for various selected notes
    • Allow changing note for various selected channels
    • Added context menu items for selected channels and notes (as with conditions)
    • [fix] Issue 627: Exception on MIDI learn
    • [fix] Simultaneous MIDI learn of multiple mappings

Devices:
    • Added drag&drop between devices. Hovering over a device while dragging selects the device. If there is no device in the target file, an appropriate device is added automatically.
    • Added drag&drop for devices: one device at a time within file or between files.
    • [fix] Initial mapping selection when switching the selected device.
    • [fix] Keep selection of mappings when switching the selected device.
    • Added the number of devices to Device list

Advanced Options Menu:
    • Added to Mapping Editor
    • Added advanced option "Change Assignment", which changes the selected mappings' assignment as well as their condition assignments, if all selected mappings have the same assignment beforehand.

Miscellaneous:
    • Added option to add corresponding Out command to selected In command. Assignment, Conditions and Binding are taken from selected In command.
    • Added metadata to devices. Will be used for assigning names to condition sets in the future.
    • Renamed "Details" pane to "Mapping Editor" (naming consistency)
    • [fix] Issue 631: Opening files with empty FX selection list
    • [fix] Sorting of context menu items
    • [fix] Inline editing of comments

see Changesets for more details
    Last edited by TakTraum; 07-11-2016 at 12:52 AM.

I'm excited. This will be battle tested...

Before i write anything else. This tool is already so much better than the editor by NI.

On to the bug list:
    - working on factory maps, the checkbox 'Override Factory Map' has an inverted display. If it's checked then it's actually unchecked and vice versa.
    - If i load a map with a 'relative' encoder set to 0%, cmdr automatically sets it to 100%. Don't ask why i would want to have it at 0%. In short, it's about circumventing an NI bug...

Both have only been tested on a factory map for an s4mk1.

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the feedback. I've added your issues here. This way I can work on them from inside of Visual Studio.

It's all about circumventing NI bugs...

Update: I have already fixed the latter, but I cannot confirm the first issue. Can you send me your affected s4mk1 mapping?
    Last edited by TakTraum; 07-13-2016 at 04:35 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast