[Release] cmdr - Controller Manager done right - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

+1
    Unknown commands and conditions seem to have no trouble being copy-pasted to other mappings. Once you have a mapping with the new commands imported, all is well. Using comments to identify the commands. Still loving cmdr.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Same here! CMDR can't tell which commands are sequencer's but still processes them perfectly. Probably because they were always a part of the remix deck we simply could not access

Only thing that seems to be bug is that wile importing tsi to cmdr the 'enable step' command will lose their interaction mode setting and instantly assign it to DIRECT mode.

Tech Convert

I had the same issue as Stewe and I also had to manually set some of the direct controls as they were messed up too. It was still quicker than using Traktor but I'm hoping that there will be another update to cmdr soon.
    You can find my mixcloud at: http://www.mixcloud.com/FlashPee and my soundcloud at: http://soundcloud.com/auxiliaryoutput

Tech Wizard

Yup, I got the "direct mode" bug too.

Aside from that, all good, changing channels, modifiers. Mapping the step sequencer without CMDR would have been the worst torture ever.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djestrela View Post
    do you offer a preview release after 0.9.0? I'm also bitten by the A&B / C&D / micro/ advanced / etc issues
    Thanks
    Next release is planned for halloween. I hope it won't scare you. Will have a look at the mysterious "direct mode" bug.

Great news.

There are two more bugworthy notes.
    "Selected Sample" and "Pattern Length" commands in Direct Mode, when exported from CMDR, always trigger the values "0" and "16" respectively, even though the values "0-15" and "1-16" are exported AND can be seen in the mapping. I have to go from "Direct" to something else then back to "Direct" again (inside the Traktor editor) for the command to work properly again...
    Last edited by Stewe; 10-26-2016 at 05:49 AM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sulherokhh View Post
    Great news.

There are two more bugworthy notes.
    "Selected Sample" and "Pattern Length" commands in Direct Mode, when exported from CMDR, always trigger the values "0" and "16" respectively, even though the values "0-15" and "1-16" are exported AND can be seen in the mapping. I have to go from "Direct" to something else then back to "Direct" again (inside the Traktor editor) for the command to work properly again...
    Seconded!

Tech Wizard

In controller manager, if I click on edit - version, i get

Configuration version is 2.9.0 (R1245) | {"cmdr_metadata":{"version":"0.9.0.0","DeviceMetad ata":{"MappingMetadata":{},"Condition Descriptions"":{}}}} / 796.

Tech Wizard

Sorry, I have to postpone the release to weekend. In the meantime you can check out my command line tools for MusicBee / Traktor at https://traktortools.codeplex.com/.

Tech Wizard

Default New version v0.9.5

Fixes:
    • Rotary Sensitivity
    • 'Override Factory Map' was interpreted invertedly
    • DeckSize enumeration for command 'Deck Size Selector'
    • Assignment options for commands 'Deck Size Selector' and 'Advanced Panel Toggle'
    • Midi notes menu: highest note is G9
    • Initialization of EncoderMode
    • Search could lead to application crash

New features:
    • Option 'None' to device ports (In & Out)
    • List of recently opened files: accessible via Menu 'File', stored in application settings. The last 10 files are stored
    • Increment/decrement of generic midi bindings. Added corresponding dropdown button with options +/- (1..16 & selection count) to midi binding section of mapping details pane. Added options to increment / decrement by one to Menu 'Edit' (hotkeys Ctrl+OemPlus and Ctrl+OemMinus)
    • Apply a range of midi notes for generic midi bindings. If more than one mapping entry is selected, the first is taken as basis for subsequent increase of CC values / keys. Added corresponding option 'Apply Midi Range' to 'Advanced Options' menu.
    • Show indication during search text input if text can't be found
    • New commands and conditions for Traktor 2.11 (Step Sequencer + Ableton Link)

see Changesets for more details
    Last edited by TakTraum; 11-06-2016 at 01:23 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast