DJM T1 and Rekordbox DVS

Default DJM T1 and Rekordbox DVS

Hello all, I have a mate who has a DJM T1- the original Pioneer Traktor compatible mixer - which he is now considering moving over to Rekordbox DVS as they have announced with the new update to Rekordbox it compatible (would have loved to have seen the bods at Traktor when they first saw THAT announcement!!!).

It's says everywhere on the updates that it's now compatible but in brackets "(CONTROL ONLY)" - does anyone know what that would mean?
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

I've used the DJM-T1 with Rekordbox DVS and idk if I can tell you what "Control Only" means, but it works like a charm. Set the inputs to USB, run your control tones and it all works like a wonder. You can browse, activate loops effects and the works naturally with the controls on the T1.

Yeah I must admit I was a bit lost when it said that. CONTROL ONLY - well to be honest I only want control, not sure what else is offer but that'll do for now!

Glad it works well though!
    MBP, 15.4", Ableton Live 8 Suite, Novation Remote SL, Pioneer XDJ-RX, Traktor, VCI 100SE!

Default Djm-t1

Did you manage to control faders? Get the headphone cues to work? Struggling to get mine to control rekordbox.
    Last edited by Stevanio; 06-29-2020 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Added extra