tryin to figure somthing out

Default tryin to figure somthing out

hey guys new using my surface pro with my traktor s2.. and to try and work around the whole traktor doesnt like touch screens... i wanna have the ability to toggle between fullscreen and non full screen to be able to turn on the keyboard on the windows 10 taskbar.. for searching.... im jus wondering its possible or if its a major functions i have tried to b honest... and im new to tryin to change the mappings..... but i know the browser knob switches from browser view and your deck view when pushed in....and if u hold the shift button and turn the knob it flips up n down your side list and without shift and stays in the main folder... so im jus curious if u could hold shift and use the browser like a buttin to toggle from full screen to unfull screen....

i really hope thats not complicated to understand lol... thanks if anyone can help cheers

Tech Mentor

Hey

Try this:

Add in > layout > fullscreen on / button / toggle

But I guess that you cannot modify it from the factory settings traktor set...
    Last edited by trabz; 04-24-2016 at 04:54 AM.

i got it too sorta work... but how do i add shift and a button as the action to make somthing work... cuz as the factory map works pressing the browser button... switches to browser view and back... so thats all ive been able to setup the fullscreen un fullscreen option but it kills the factory map setup so i cant really use the browser button as intended... so and i cant seem to figure out how to use the shift key plus the browser button to make my new option work instead .... im assuming its jus a settings but i cant seem to find it... i mean its works the same way with the sync button with the djtt map if u hold the shift and hit sync... it syncs that deck as the master... i figured i could use the shift like a second layer of options...

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DustinFunkman View Post
    i got it too sorta work... but how do i add shift and a button as the action to make somthing work... cuz as the factory map works pressing the browser button... switches to browser view and back... so thats all ive been able to setup the fullscreen un fullscreen option but it kills the factory map setup so i cant really use the browser button as intended... so and i cant seem to figure out how to use the shift key plus the browser button to make my new option work instead .... im assuming its jus a settings but i cant seem to find it... i mean its works the same way with the sync button with the djtt map if u hold the shift and hit sync... it syncs that deck as the master... i figured i could use the shift like a second layer of options...
    Hey

To add a shift button;
    Add in> modifier 3 (for example)
    Set it as HOLD, value =1( for example). Learn the button you wanna use as shift.
    Then add a condition to the browser command: m3=1

Lmk !

hey Trabz what about if i wanted to cycle through my different layouts 1 by 1.. is there a function already built into the default mapping for the s2... that was another option i was looking at... that way i can jus toggle through all my layouts not jus the browser... thanks for the help thou man cheers

Tech Mentor

you've gotta:

add in>layout>layout selector>button = inc

LMK

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trabz View Post
    you've gotta:

add in>layout>layout selector>button = inc

LMK
    +1

My hp stream brings up the keyboard as soon as I touch the search box in traktor. Strange that the surface doesn't. You could set a keyboard command in windows to bring up the keyboad so you dont have to keep changing the window in traktor.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6