Dual MIDI Fighter Twister and APC40 MKII setup

Talking Dual MIDI Fighter Twister and APC40 MKII setup

I heard there was a new firmware coming out in May that lets you use two MFTs in Ableton without sacrificing some banks, I'm really excited about it. Right now you can see that I have these set up in this bank as one column=one track, but I'm thinking about changing it up since I've been so into using the sequencer. I might try left = high pass and low pass for each track, right = all my other track effects. Anyone else using two MFTs in Ableton Live?

Looks Sick! I've been debating a twister, how do you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Louie_V View Post
    Looks Sick! I've been debating a twister, how do you like it?
    They're great, I definitely recommend. If sequencing functions are more important to you though, I would check out the Arturia Beatstep Pro. I was debating which controller to get, and while I'm very happy with the MFT, I know that the sequencer is more of a secondary, "nice they included it" feature. If they let you apply swing and use 8 or 16 drum sample sequences instead of just 4, it would be a very serious sequencer.

love the look of this rig. between mad scientist and retro synth!

hey man.... i was just wondering if you'd mind telling me which aftermarket caps and which sizes youve used on the APC40 MK2?

mines currently in the mail and id like to give it a bit of a pimping

cheers!