Kontrol F1 LED Mapping User Mode Issue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

As I said, provided TSI has some more stuff built in to... Here is only the modifier 4button_modifier_output.tsi

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    As I said, provided TSI has some more stuff built in to... Here is only the modifier 4button_modifier_output.tsi
    Thanks so much Stewe, Appreciate it Such a small little trick to do the job, I feel so stupid wasting so much time onto it.
    Last edited by lothar; 05-04-2016 at 05:41 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Your appreciation is welcome!
    Now go map the shit out of your Kontrol F1

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Your appreciation is welcome!
    Now go map the shit out of your Kontrol F1
    haha, On it

While we're on this subject, I'm modifying my X1 Mk2 mapping as well, Only the FX Section. Doing it on HID mode itself instead of MIDI mode because I'll have to remap all the loop, transport, touchstrip commands again If I make a new mapping.

Basically I'm kinda doing the same thing like I was doing with the F1, Mapping one of the buttons to turn on multiple effects at the same time & using the knob next to it for control, Similar stuff to what Ean + Team did with the new Midi Fighter Twister mapping. No issues with the Inputs, Facing a small issue with the output.

These effects work on a toggle mode, so the F1 approach you had suggested wont work cos they were on hold mode. I tired to create a "Modifier In" toggle command by mapping "Modifier 4" 2 times to the same buttons with 2 different set values '0' & '1" after which I followed the F1 approach & mapped it to the Modifier 4 Out to the same button & set the controller range to "Min = 1" & "Max = 2". Not working. Can you guide me please.

Firstly I want to map the modifier output to this button & turn off the factory preset "Button 1 On" Off for the same button so it doesn't interfere. Its not interfering now but might interfere when i'm using F1 along with it since they're both routed to FX Unit 3.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12