Foreign - amilli
    Tech Mentor

Default Foreign - amilli

If you dig it, please show support @ https://www.facebook.com/fgnmusic

Tracks should go in the Tracks & Remixes subforum, not the Music Production forum. This forum is just used for production tips and tricks and such.

Also I'm not really sure how I feel about the vocal. A Milli has kind of been done to death. It kind of sounds like you just EQ'd the song instead of finding a proper acapella, but idk maybe it was the actual acapella. I couldn't really tell because it's buried so deep in the mix. It sounds slightly off time to me as well, but again, I can't tell because it's pretty quiet

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by overcast View Post
    Tracks should go in the Tracks & Remixes subforum, not the Music Production forum. This forum is just used for production tips and tricks and such.

Also I'm not really sure how I feel about the vocal. A Milli has kind of been done to death. It kind of sounds like you just EQ'd the song instead of finding a proper acapella, but idk maybe it was the actual acapella. I couldn't really tell because it's buried so deep in the mix. It sounds slightly off time to me as well, but again, I can't tell because it's pretty quiet
    No idea where it goes, I've posted it on there and have been told to come here.

Nah its the acapella but i had to eq it so the piano can come out and my hats, but I fugged up balancing the volumes. Shouldve had the piano sit behind the vocals but I reversed it instead

next time post it in the correct place or it gets deleted...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

I think the instrumental is good but I really dislike the vocals. I can see it's "A Milli" but I can't understand it in the mix after the intro

Just my personal opinion