RekordBuddy

Thread: RekordBuddy

Default RekordBuddy

I this still happening. I havent seen an update since January and Im already halfway through converting my music collection manually. It is starting to look like time is going to ruin the value of their product.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

There is a secend beta slot open from rekordbuddy 2 since end off the march but its a bit hidden on the page. i have found this on the archive.

https://next.audio/announcing-the-se...d-public-beta/

Pretty sure it is. I've been a part of the beta and it's getting regular updates. I would recommend patience unless you really find the need to mess with your library.

Tech Guru

Rofl... charging people only 10 dollars less for the beta is absolutely stupid... Needs to be like 50% off or something better.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

I wouldn't mind paying the $54.99 if a windows beta was available. Only for OS X really?

Apparently the Rekordbox Developers have ignored their number 1 request from the original version. I am no longer interested.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

Just to update you guys in case you missed it, version 2 is now out.

lol. I have it running in an OSX VM so I can use the software. Ill finish some tunes in Traktor, convert em to RekordBox and Serato, then port the library info from the OSX VM to my Windows VM. lol

i stopped using it completely. Serato beat grids songs differently than rekordbox. And it took the first 3 cue points in serato and made them hot cues. I want them all to be memory cues