pls recommend a solid 4 channel soundcard
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default pls recommend a solid 4 channel soundcard

buying a new soundcard for my mac. i need to be able to route 4 decks in Traktor Pro to 4 individual channels on my mixer. what card do i need for that to work?

currently my Yamaha GO46 card (running on firewire) have stopped working for no logical reason. any recommendations? i just want something solid that works!

thanx for your input and experience

Tech Mentor

Audio8

what's the diff between Audio 8 and 4. or would you recommend the Audio Kontrol 1??

You would need the audio 8 to do that man. 4 individual output channels, whereas the audio 4 has 2.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

really? i thought the Audio 4 came with 4 outputs? isnt that enough..

4 outputs, 2 stereo channels
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

mate. sorry for being a pain...this is the mixer i want to buy for my setup.
    VCM 600
    http://ci.vestax.com/en/products/vcm600_01.html

goal is to get 4 decks running on 4 separate decks on this mixer. do i need 4 physical outputs on the audio interface or will it work with 2 outputs and route internally in traktor??

sorry for the confusion...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    4 outputs, 2 stereo channels
    go for the Audio 8 DJ! I have it and love it! its definitely one of the best soundcards out there IMO. This thing serves all of my needs and more! Super fast latency too! 1 ms!

Quote Originally Posted by freddelinan View Post
    mate. sorry for being a pain...this is the mixer i want to buy for my setup.
    VCM 600
    http://ci.vestax.com/en/products/vcm600_01.html

goal is to get 4 decks running on 4 separate decks on this mixer. do i need 4 physical outputs on the audio interface or will it work with 2 outputs and route internally in traktor??

sorry for the confusion...
    M8 that thing that u called mixer, it's not a mixer, IT'S A MIDI CONTROLLER!!!!
    If u r going 2 buy the vcm 600 u might b ok even with an Audio 2..

^correct you don't need a 4 channel card for that as you will be mixing in the box with the vcm600
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast